Bloom Burton Securities Inc. (“Bloom Burton”) is an IIROC regulated investment banking firm dedicated to serving both investors and issuer companies in the healthcare sector. Bloom Burton has an experienced team of medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, legal and capital markets professionals who perform a deep level of diligence, which combined with a creative and entrepreneurial approach, assists our clients in reaching their appropriate monetization events. Bloom Burton and its affiliates provide capital raising, M&A advisory, equity research, business and scientific consulting services, direct investing and company formation and incubation services.
Bloom Burton is seeking a Graphic Designer to support the Manager, Communications and Events in creating a distinct visual identity and a comprehensive style guide for the firm. Our ideal candidate will create engaging designs for various print and digital assets for our website, industry blog, social media platforms and client communications.
· Design templates for all internal and external communication materials including but not limited to, invoices, general letterheads, sell sheets and corporate presentations;
· Create visual materials for the firm’s sales, marketing, corporate and business development materials including presentations and executive summaries;
· Generate fresh graphics, infographics and other type of visuals and illustrations for our website, industry blog, LinkedIn page, Twitter account, and other online properties;
· Conceptualize website design ideas for various webpages on our website;
· Draft shareholder letters, return updates, communications and sales/marketing materials for our affiliate firm, Bloom Burton Investment Group – with guidance and oversight from the executive team at Bloom Burton;
· Design the visual elements for the following events: 2019 Holiday Party, 2020 Bloom Burton Healthcare Investor Conference and 2020 Bloom Burton Award Gala;
· Assist in creation of websites for client companies and startups that are created and incubated at the firm; and
· Establish and promote design guidelines and standards for the firm.
· At least five years’ experience in a design role with a focus on branding and web design;
· Strong design portfolio demonstrating a wide range of capabilities (print, digital and video);
· Solid knowledge of the latest versions of the Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office suite (Word and PowerPoint);
· Knowledge of UX and UI principles;
· Experience with web publishing tools;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and the ability to work evenings and weekends if needed;
· Time management skills to facilitate timely completion of assignments.
· Copywriting and/or illustration skills;
· Video production and motion graphics;
· Knowledge of back end and front end programming;
· An interest in the medical, biotechnology/pharmaceutical and broader healthcare industry.
Bloom Burton & Co. offers a competitive compensation package. This is a contract position that could potentially lead to a full-time role.
To apply, please send a cover letter, sample of work and resume to Eleanor Ndaiga at firstname.lastname@example.org